Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My new boyfriend raped and drugged me

this is a very controversial issue i read from olufamous.com. and I decided to share.
This lady met a guy and within 2weeks she went to spend a
night in his house but, according to her, she told him no sex.
See her story below:
"I'm so worried about this. I spent a night at a guy's
house and the following morning I felt really funny all
over, especially in my private area like someone who has
had penetration.
"He's someone I met two weeks ago and was planning
to date but told him I wasn't ready for sex yet. I've been
having this uneasy feeling since the morning I left his
house that he took advantage of me during the night
without my knowledge.
"I keep having these images in my head. I know he gave
me a lot of alcohol the previous night and he told me
later he carried me to bed, though I woke up in the same
clothes. I asked him if anything happened between us
that night and he said no, but I'm not convinced."
What do you think....did the guy actually do what she is
suspecting?

No comments:

Post a Comment